Happy Christmas Eve! Santa is loading his sleigh and getting ready for his big ride tonight. Whether you are home or visiting, with family or friends, wherever you are, I wish you a very Merry and Safe Christmas!
Last year I was fortunate enough to earn Stampin’ Up!’s incentive trip to Thailand. The trip was this past July. While we were there we were given the 2017 Holiday Catalog (a month before anyone else, and two months before the catalog went live for customers!) We also got to do some fantastic Make & Take projects using the new products. Today’s card made with products from the Year of Cheer Suite was one of those. I’ve used some of the same products to decorate a small tin with a clear top.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5″ x 4-1/4″
- Champagne Foil Sheet cut to 4-1/2″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2″ x 3/4″
- DSP cut to 1″ x 9″
Stamped with the Cheers to the Year stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
- starburst design in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Circle Framelits:
- starburst design from the scrap of Whisper White CS
- a scrap of Champagne Foil Sheet
Die cut using the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits:
- snowflake from the Champagne Foil circle
Assembled the card:
- notches cut in the ends of the sentiment strip with Paper Snips
- large DSP layer adhered to the front of the card base with Fast Fuse
- Champagne Foil strip adhered to the DSP layer with Fast Fuse
- silver Foil Snowflake adhered to the foil strip with Fast Fuse (it’s easier to put the Fast Fuse on the strip, then stick the snowflake to it, instead of trying to apply the Fast Fuse to the snowflake)
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine tied in a bow and adhered to the snowflake with Mini Glue Dots, so it will stick out from under the upper layers
- a Year of Cheer Embellishment adhered to the snowflake with Mini Glue Dots, so it will stick out from under the upper layers
- starburst die cut adhered to the snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued to the starburst die cut
Decorated the tin:
- wrapped the DSP strip around the tin and secured it with Fast Fuse
- adhered the snowflake cut foil circle to the clear part of the lid with Fast Fuse
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours beginning December 27 HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!