One stamp set, one punch, 2 colors of ink, and 3 colors of card stock. That’s all I used to make today’s card. Talk about easy! The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set (available in a bundle with the Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies to save 10%) is really versatile. While it’s main focus is on birthdays, you can use it for just about any occasion, or even just because!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Berry Burst CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Garden Green CS cut to 5″ x 1″
- Berry Burst CS cut to 5″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- one end of the three skinny CS strips
Stamped with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set:
- leafy stems in Garden Green ink along the bottom of the Whisper White CS layer
- flowers in Berry Burst ink at the tops of the Garden Green stems
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the 1/2″ strip of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment strip glued onto the Berry Burst CS strip, lining up the notched ends
- Berry Burst CS strip glued onto the Garden Green CS strip, lining up the notched ends
- Garden Green CS strip glued onto the Whisper White layer, using Paper Snips to trim any excess hanging off the side
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Berry Burst CS layer
- Berry Burst CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!