Today’s card was made by the lovely and talented Debbie Catlett, a member of my Candy Hearts team from Chattanooga, TN. She used the Enjoy Life and Itty Bitty Birthday stamp sets, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/4″ x 3″
Stamped with the Enjoy Life stamp set:
- butterfly and large plant in Shaded Spruce ink (stamped off) onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- small plant in Shaded Spruce ink (stamped off) onto the inside of the card base, near the bottom right corner
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set:
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce onto a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- sentiment using a small circle die
- butterfly/large plant using a large circle die
Embossed using the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder:
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer (with lines going horizontally)
Colored using a Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- a small pearl in Shaded Spruce
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the embossed layer
- large die cut circle glued onto the DSP and embossed layers
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine tied into a bow and adhered onto the edge of the large die cut circle using a Mini Glue Dot
- colored pearl applied onto the stamped butterfly
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Wonderful Moments Wedding Card Online Class by April 3!
Need some cards for all those weddings and showers that inevitably come up this time of year? This class is for you.
- Make 6 gorgeous cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for weddings and showers
- I do all the cutting and embossing. You just stamp, color, and assemble!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and color options (Lovely Lipstick was used in the sneak peeks below, though it looks darker in the photos.) Also options for skin and hair color.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code G – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!