Today’s card is made with the Over the Moon stamp set. This little cow is super cute in her red boots, and so is the sentiment. (I love puns.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Real Red CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5-1/8″x
Stamped with the Over The Moon stamp set:
- cow, sentiment, and 5 clumps of grass in Stazon black ink onto piece of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Stitched Rectangles:
- stamped images
- a piece of Real Red CS using the same die
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- cow in Basic Black, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, and Petal Pink
- boots in Real Red
- flower in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
- grass in Old Olive
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Night of Navy CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the Night of Navy CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Real Red die cut layer glued horizontally onto the DSP layer, with the left edge lined up with the left edge of the first Real Red CS layer
- stamped layer glued over the Real Red die cut layer
- ribbon tied into a bow and adhered onto the upper right corner of the stamped layer using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Daisy Lane Online Class by July 17:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Daisy Lane Bundle on page 23 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punches, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/daisy-lane-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!