Merry Christmas! Today is the day – the one that kids of all ages look forward to all year long. The man in red made his rounds last night, and I hope he left some goodies under your tree. I’ve saved a special card to share with you today. I like “ugly” Christmas sweaters – I think they’re a hoot and a half – and this card is covered in them. The Christmas Sweaters stamp set has six different sweaters, all of which I used on today’s card. It’s retiring and will only be available through January 2, 2018, or while supplies last. The You’ve Got Style stamp set provides the perfect sentiment inside the card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Christmas Sweaters stamp set:
- the six sweaters in Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the You’ve Got Style stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the inside of the card base
- NOTE: you may notice that I have an extra layer of Whisper White CS inside the card base. That’s because I made a mistake when I stamped the sentiment, so I stamped it again on a separate piece of Whisper White CS and glued it over the mistake.
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- the sweaters in Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, and Pacific Point.
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the six sweaters
Assembled the card:
- sweaters adhered to the Whisper White CS layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours beginning December 27 HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!