Need a really last minute gift? Wrap something ordinary, like a plain soap / lotion dispenser, in decorative paper and add a few embellishments, and you have a lovely and sensible gift that anyone can use. I used Dashing Along Designer Series Paper to wrap the dispenser. I used a new punch from the 2019 Occasions catalog (Bitty Blooms Punch Pack sneak peek!) for the little flowers around the top. The bow on the tag is from the Bring on the Presents bundle.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 10″ x 4-1/2″
Stamped with the Bring on the Presents stamp set:
- bow and ribbon ends in Shaded Spruce ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS)
Die cut using the All the Presents Thinlits:
- bow and ribbon ends
- tags from a scrap of Shaded Spruce CS and a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
Cut using a punch from the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack:
- 20 flowers from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
Cut using the 1/8″ Circle Punch:
- 20 pieces from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS
Assembled the card:
- DSP adhered to the dispenser with Tear & Tape
- Crushed Curry dots glued onto the Cherry Cobbler flowers
- Cherry Cobbler flowers glued onto the top edge of the DSP
- bow glued onto the Cherry Cobbler tag
- both tags strung onto a piece of Shaded Spruce ribbon and tied onto the dispenser
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Year-End Closeout has officially begun! During this promotion, you will be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
Here’s how to get your copy of the new catalogs:
Just click on this button and I’ll send you the new catalogs, along with a list of the bundles, the Designer Series Paper coordinating colors, and a handmade card!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more cool stuff:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!