Starting today, you can order from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog, just like we demonstrators can! (Well, not just like we can. We can order anything from the catalog, and you’re very limited. If you want to order more before the catalog goes live in September, click here.) The Carols of Christmas bundle is now available to order! You can buy the Carols of Christmas stamp set, or the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, OR you can by them together in a bundle to SAVE 10%!
This would be a great time to used those Bonus Days coupons you earned in July!
Here’s what you can order:
Save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Thinlits bundled together. You can also buy each item individually.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Here’s what I made:
I’m also giving you a sneak peek of the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog. I used the same pattern but with the colors reversed.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-3/16″ x 5-7/16″ (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ with 1/16″ cut from the length and width)
- Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut according to the star pattern – 6 stars wide x 9 stars tall
- Quilted Christmas DSP cut to 4 stars x 7 stars
- Basic Black CS cut to 1/16″ larger than the smaller piece of DSP
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″, for the inside
Stamped with the Carols of Christmas stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then trimmed around it with Paper Snips
Die cut using the Card Front Builder Thinlits:
- edge pattern from the 4-3/16″ x 5-7/16″ Whisper White CS
- double trees from a scrap of Real Red CS
- single tree from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- deer from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Assembled the card:
- 4-3/16″ x 5-7/16″ Whisper White CS glued onto the front of the card base
- larger piece of DSP glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Basic Black CS glued onto the larger piece of DSP
- smaller piece of DSP glued onto the Basic Black CS
- sentiment glued onto the smaller piece of DSP
- white tree glued onto the red trees
- deer glued onto the trees
- deer/trees adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (I used the regular and the mini)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
The Quilted Christmas DSP (Item #144617) will be available to purchase on September 1.
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
August Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $150. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
August’s FREE gift is a pack of Touches Of Nature Elements:
- Wood flowers and leaves with light whitewash finish on one side
- 36 pieces: 6 each of 4 designs and 12 each of 1 design
- Largest piece: 1-5/8″ x 3/4″ (4.1 x 1.9 cm)
(I can ship within US only.) “No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
CLICK HERE to shop my online store!