I used the Christmas Means More stamp set, Sounds of the Season Dies, and ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper to make today’s Christmas card. I love this sentiment, which is a line from the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life.” But it’s a line that comes before that one that always makes me cry. It goes something like this, “A toast to my big brother George, the richest man in town.” I love to it watch every year around the holidays.
What is your favorite holiday movie?
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S means more means more means more means more
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Garden Green CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- DSP strip cut to 4″ x 5/8″
Stamped with the Christmas Means More stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black memento ink onto the Garden Green CS layer
Cut using the Sound of the Seasons Dies:
- largest bell from a scrap of a Silver Foil Sheet
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Garden Green CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- twine tied in a bow around the top loop of the bell and secured in place with a Mini Glue Dot
- bell adhered onto the Garden Green CS layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS, near the bottom
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!