Classic Christmas card, anyone? Today’s card offers another sneak peek of the some of the products in the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle that will be available to purchase 3 November – 4 January. I used the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper and Curvy Christmas stamp set to create a fancy gate-fold card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Classic Christmas Classic Christmas Classic Christmas Classic Christmas
Here’s my Curvy Classic Christmas Card:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″
- Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) layers cut to 3-5/8″ x 1-5/16″ (3 pieces)
- Cherry Cobbler CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 1-7/16″ (3 pieces)
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 1-9/16″ (3 pieces)
- Sahara Sand CS layer cut to 4” x 1-11/16” (3 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Curvy Christmas stamp set:
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto one of the DSP layers
- twigs in Shaded Spruce ink, and stars in Cherry Cobbler ink, onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layers glued onto the Cherry Cobbler CS layers
- Cherry Cobbler CS layers glued onto the Whisper White CS layers
- Whisper White CS layers glued onto the Sahara Sand CS layers
- the three layer stacks lined up evenly onto the front of the card base – there should be 1/8″ around the edges and 1/8″ between the stacks
- top and bottom stacks glued (left side only) onto the left side of the card front
- center stack glued (right side only) onto the right side of the card front
- 3 Shaded Spruce rhinestones applied onto the DSP layers using my Take Your Pick tool
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!