Today I’m sharing one of the quickest and easiest projects I’ve ever made – a pouch to hold a small item. I needed a lot of very small Christmas gifts, and what is more Christmasy than a Christmas Eve herbal tea bag wrapped in Christmas music?
You can make a whole lot of these little gifts in no time. You just cut your paper to size, then fold. That’s it! No stamping, no adhesives, no embellishments. Of course, you can dress it up as much as you’d like, but I left mine plain to show off the beautiful Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper.
When you look at the finished pouch, you can see why it’s called a Diaper Fold.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 6″ x 6″
- I had already made all of these, so I didn’t have a flat piece of paper to photograph. I had to unfold one, so that’s why the piece in the photo has creases.
- NOTE: for a larger pouch, simply cut the paper to a larger square
Assembled the pouch:
- NOTE: be sure to burnish all the folds with a Bone Folder
- DSP folded in half diagonally
- the sides folded in so the top edges are parallel with the bottom edge
- top flap folded down
- inserted tea bag into the pouch
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!