I used the Don’t Stop Believin’ stamp set and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to decorate these Mini Coffee Cups and Mini Coffee Holder. This is a great way to give a gift of hot cocoa, K-Cups, or any small gifts. I think this elf all tangled up on Christmas lights is adorable. Actually, I think everything in this stamp set is adorable. Don’t you?
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog. https://stampcandy.net/dont-stop-believin-mini-coffee-holder/
S Don’t Stop Don’t Stop Don’t Stop Don’t Stop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 5-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/2″ x 2″ (2 pieces)
- Real Red CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- DSP cut to 2-1/2″ x 2″ (2 pieces)
- DSP cut to 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (2 pieces)
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 3″ x 5/16″
Cut using Paper Snips:
- laid the coffee holder on its side and traced around the handle onto the back of the DSP strips
- cut around the traced shapes using Paper Snips, then cut about 1/8″ off the long straight side with my Paper Trimmer
- You could lay the holder over the strip so that the straight side of the handle extends 1/8″ past the edge of the DSP strip. That will keep you from having to trim off the 1/8″ afterward.
Stamped with the Don’t Stop Believin’ stamp set:
- elf in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS strip
- NOTE: You may find it easier to stamp the sentiment onto a larger piece of CS, then cut it down to 5/16″.
Cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies:
Cut using the Warm Wraps Dies:
- DSP (plaid pattern) for the cups (4 pieces)
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- both ends of the sentiment, by inserting the strip into the back of the punch
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- elf in Real Red, Just Jade, and Ivory
- NOTE: I intended to use Old Olive, but for some reason picked up Just Jade instead. I didn’t realize until it was all done.
- elf’s cheeks in Flirty Flamingo
- elf’s hair in Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody
- lights in Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Just Jade, and Seaside Spray
- to color the light string, I used the small end of a Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Marker
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the coffee holder with a Bone Folder, and folded it to assemble
- larger DSP layer glued onto the larger Real Red CS layers
- smaller DSP layer glued onto the smaller Real Red CS layers
- DSP strips glued onto the handles of the holder
- all Real Red CS layer glued onto the sides of the holder
- elf glued onto one side of the holder, near the handle
- sentiment adhered using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the DSP layer and overlapping the elf
- ends of 2 die cut pieces of plaid DSP glued together to create a cup wrap, then the same done with the other 2 pieces
- wraps slipped onto the cups, from the bottom
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Only 5 More Days! Stock up now!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!