This is the time of year when we make lots of little treats and gifts, from Halloween through New Years. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy “sour cream container” made with the First Frost Bundle and Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also used an Iridescent Boxwood Wreath Embellishment and a Galvanized Clip to decorate the container.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 6″ x 6″
Stamped with the First Frost stamp set:
- sentiment in Tranquil Tide ink onto a scrap of Blushing Bride card stock (CS)
Die cut using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits:
Assembled the container:
- applied Tear & Tape along 3 sides of the inside of the DSP
- rolled the side without adhesive onto the opposite edge, overlapping and adhering the edges together
- pinched the bottom closed
- added treats to the container
- pinched the top closed perpendicular to the bottom
- glued the sentiment label onto the container
- adhered the wreath onto the label using a Mini Glue Dot
- added the clip onto the top of the container
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the beautiful Snowflake Showcase!
It’s available only in November, so get yours before it’s gone!
This stamp set can be used all year long!
You get 20 dies in this set! 20!!! And they go with both stamp sets, so they can be used all year long.
Look at these adorable embellishments! They’re flat so they’re great for cards. I even made a pair of earrings!
Click on the images below to see more details and to purchase the Snowflake Showcase items:
The White Velveteen Paper mentioned in the video is sold out and no longer available.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code 92BH36G7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!