I used the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, Layering Circle Dies, Classic Label Punch, and Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper to make today’s fun Christmas card. I have really fallen in love with this stamp set. The gnomes are just so adorable. And how fun is that polka dot background?
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Gnome for the Holidays Gnome for the Holidays Gnome for the Holidays Gnome for the Holidays
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Old Olive CS strip cut to 4″ x 5/8″
Stamped with the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set:
- gnome in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- outer sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- inner sentiment in Real Red ink onto the inside of the card base
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- 2 larger circles from scraps of Real Red and Old Olive CS
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- outer sentiment
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- gnome in Old Olive, Real Red, Bronze, Ivory, and Soft Suede
Cut using Paper Snips:
- both ends of the Old Olive CS strip, to match the outer sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- gnome and two other circles lined up at the bottom and glued together, then adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- outer sentiment glued onto the Old Olive CS strip, then adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store.
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!