For today’s Christmas card, I heat embossed an image from the Joy & Noel stamp set in copper, then colored it in with Stampin’ Write Markers. I paired it with the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper, which has copper highlights, and card stock in Tranquil Tide and Merry Merlot. Copper Trim is the final touch – I stretched the loose ends so it looks almost like a bow.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tranquil Tide card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Merry Merlot CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 3″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Joy & Noel stamp set:
- floral JOY image in Versamark ink (after using the Embossing Buddy) onto the Very Vanilla CS layer, then heat embossed it with in copper
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- embossed image in Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Merry Merlot CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- Copper Trim wrapped around the front part of the card base, including the glued on layers, and secured on the front using Tear & Tape
- stamped layer adhered onto the Merry Merlot CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- a short piece of Copper Trim tied around the first piece of the trim, then pulled with my fingers to widen it
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are the new Stamparatus Accessories!
You can now order individual accessories for your Stamparatus! (Be sure to keep an eye out for more in the future.)
Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus, for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)
Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)
Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)
Stamparatus Accessories Pack includes 2 Stamparatus plates, a foam mat, and grid paper.
Stamparatus Magnets. These rare earth magnets are strong! They’re also brittle by nature, so be careful not to let them slam together. (2 magnets)
Here’s the New World Card Making Day Sale:
Select products are 10% off!
Only through October 7, 2018!
Click here to see all the sale items.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!