Today’s card has a sentiment that is from the animated short film “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” It was one of my favorite holiday shows growing up. For today’s card, I’ve paired this sentiment with reindeer instead of a Grinch. I cut the gold deer using the North Pole Wonder Dies, which is available in a bundle (save 10%) with the Wishes & Wonder stamp set. The deer in the background are on the ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper, which is one of the papers on sale this month at 15% off!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Christmas Means Christmas Means Christmas Means Christmas Means
Here are the missing measurements from yesterday’s post:
Oops! I accidentally posted yesterday’s project missing the paper measurements. So sorry. The post has been fixed. But here are the missing measurements:
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 1″
- ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper cut to 1-1/2″ x 2″ (2 pieces)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Christmas Means More stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- holly in Garden Green and Real Red ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside (I colored the stamp using Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped the image)
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- sentiment using the largest plain circle die
- a scrap of a Gold Foil Sheet using the largest scalloped circle die
Cut using the North Pole Wonder Dies:
- reindeer from a scrap of a Gold Foil Sheet
Embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder:
- Real Red CS layer
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- filled in the holly berries for the inside in Real Red
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- sentiment adhered onto the gold scalloped circle using Stampin’ Seal +
- gold scalloped circle adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- reindeer adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals (I cut skinny strips for the legs.)
- reindeer antlers and head glued where it overlapped the sentiment
- 3 Red Rhinestones applied onto the card front using my Take Your Pick tool: 2 on the holly berries on the sentiment and 1 onto the gold reindeer’s nose
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!