Today is the U.S. deadline to order from Stampin’ Up! and receive your order by Christmas. Anything ordered after today isn’t likely to arrive in time. But you know what? It isn’t too late to get a Gift Certificate! Give them to your favorite stampers, or better yet, ask Santa for one yourself.
I offer them in any U.S. dollar amount, but I recommend $50 increments. Why? Because Sale-A-Bration begins January 3, and you can earn free exclusive Sale-A-Bration products with orders of $50 or $100. Contact me (or ask Santa) to order your Gift Certificates now!
Email: [email protected] OR call/text 404-661-5222.
Today’s project is one that I absolutely love to make this time of year. It’s a Christmas tree made of Hershey’s Kisses. Did you know about all the different flavors they come in now? Holy cow. I got some regular milk chocolate ones in green, red, and silver wrappers, and some white chocolate peppermint ones with cute silver wrappers with candy canes. My store didn’t have Hershey’s Nuggets in Christmas wrappers yet, so I used the usual four flavor assortment.
What’s so amazing to me is how these trees stay together with much less adhesive than you would expect to use. All the pieces inside the tree shape are held in place by the snug fit of the outer piece. And while they look complicated, they really are easy to make. Remember to use your Bone Folder to make all the creases crisp!
I’ve been making these trees for a couple years now, and I just found out this project originated with the amazing Brenda Quintano of Qbee’s Quest. CLICK HERE to see her original post. Thank you, Brenda!
Here’s what I made:
I made several trees with different color combinations of Kisses and Nuggets.
This is what the back looks like:
Here’s what I did:
I did a blog post on these little trees about this time last year. CLICK HERE to see that post with full instructions and photos. Today’s trees are made of Garden Green and Soft Suede CS. I wrapped each tree in either Gold or Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Here’s how I made the packaging:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 3″ x 2″, then scored in half at 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-3/4″ x3/4″
Stamped with the Season to Sparkle stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the Whisper White CS piece
- starburst shapes in Real Red ink on either side of the sentiment
Assembled the gift:
- inserted tree into a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag
- Real Red CS piece folded in half over the top of the bag, then stapled it in place
- sentiment glued onto the front of the Real Red CS to cover the staples on the front
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!