I love using blues for Christmas and Winter projects. For today’s Treat Tubes, I made tags in two lovely blues from the Stampin’ Up! repertoire: Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy. I was able to find jelly beans that matched really well: Blueberry and Berry Blue by Jelly Bellies. The Merry Little Labels Bundle (Merry Little Labels stamp set and Everyday Label Punch) from the 2017 Holiday Catalog made quick work of these little goodies. I set up a sort of assembly line for these, stamping lots of tags on full sheets of card stock, them punching them all out at once, etc. I made a few dozen of these.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Merry Little Labels stamp set:
- To From image in Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White Thick card stock (CS)
- Let it Snow image in Night of Navy ink onto Bermuda Bay CS (I tried pressing down on the stamp with less pressure than usual, and got the sort of speckled appearance of the trees and deer, which I like.)
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- both tags
Cut using the 1/8″ Circle Punch:
- a hole in the top of each tag
Assembled the treats:
- put jelly beans in the Treat Tube, alternating colors, and put in the cork
- ran Pool Party Solid Twine through both tags and tied them to the treat tube, around the cork just above the tube itself
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of November (JBHB42YT) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- November’s FREE gift: Stitched Felt Embellishments – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
- This is a great time to join my team! With you demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list, including yourself! No selling required! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!