Welcome to the November 2020 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! Today we are sharing Christmas themed projects. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
I used the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set and Stampin’ Blends Markers to create a holiday scene on my card for today. I just love this little gnome with the ornament, and his hat with mistletoe dangling from the tip. Don’t you?
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S November 2020 Candy Hearts November 2020 Candy Hearts November 2020 Candy Hearts November 2020 Candy Hearts
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Real Red CS layer cut to 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- DSP strip cut to 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set:
- tree house in Early Espresso ink at the top of the smaller Whisper White CS layer
- gnome and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the same Whisper White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- gnome in Old Olive, Real Red, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, and Ivory
- tree in Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Night of Navy, and Daffodil Delight
- ground and rocks in Gray Granite
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- larger Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Real Red CS layer adhered onto the DSP layer using strips cut from a Foam Adhesive Sheet
- stamped layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the November 2020 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations here
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!