It’s time for the November 2020 IRBH! This month’s theme is Christmas. What could be more fun than playing in the snow with friends during the holidays? I used the Freezin’ Fun Bundle (Freezin’ Fun stamp set and Freezin’ Friends Dies) to create a fun scene on today’s Slimline card.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops. There’s a whole lot of talent in this group, and you don’t want to miss any of the great projects they’ve created for you today!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S November 2020 IRBH November 2020 IRBH November 2020 IRBH November 2020 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 7″, then scored in half at 3-1/2″
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 8-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 8-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (3 pieces)
- DSP strip cut to 8-1/4″ x 3/4″
Stamped with the Freezin’ Fun stamp set:
- large tree, small tree, rabbit, raccoon, penguin, and snowboard in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto the Whisper White CS at the bottom of the front of the card (after it’s die cut)
- “swooshes” in Pool Party ink behind the raccoon and penguin, to indicate motion
- snowflakes in Pool Party ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Cut using the Freezin’ Friends Dies:
- the 6 stamped images for the card front
- one of the Whisper White CS layers cut in half diagonally using the long, curved stitched die – it took two passes to cut the full length
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- trees in Pretty Peacock (I covered the white parts of the trees in Clear Wink of Stella.)
- raccoon in Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Bronze, Real Red, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, and Basic Black
- rabbit in Seaside Spray, Flirty Flamingo, and Crumb Cake
- penguin in Basic Black, Highland Heather, and Pumpkin Pie
- drew a line along the top of the two “hills” in Pool Party, after gluing them down
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- a Whisper White CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- the two die cut Whisper White CS pieces (hills) layered and glued onto the Whisper White CS layer (flipped one of the pieces over backwards, to have the higher ends of each piece at each end of the card (this is when I drew the Pool Party lines along the tops)
- large tree, raccoon, and rabbit adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- snowboard, penguin, and small tree glued onto the card front
- Adhesive Snowflakes applied onto the “sky” area using a Take Your Pick tool
- DSP strip glued along the bottom of the Whisper White CS for the inside
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the November 2020 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy ——-> YOU ARE HERE!
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last.
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!