Today I’m sharing an envelope shaker card that we made at my December Stamp Club meeting. We used the In the Pines stamp set, Pine Woods Dies, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper, Sequins for Everything, and a Clear Medium Envelope. You won’t believe how quick and easy it is!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S envelope shaker envelope shaker envelope shaker envelope shaker
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Shaded Spruce card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base (Oops! I forgot to photograph the inside.)
Stamped with the In the Pines stamp set:
- trees in Shaded Spruce ink onto the DSP layer
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto the Whisper White CS
Cut using the Pine Woods Dies:
- 3 trees from a scrap of Shaded Spruce CS
Created the envelope shaker:
- put the DSP layer in a clear medium envelope, making sure it was snugly down in one corner
- put some Sequins for Everything in the envelope in front of the DSP layer
- closed the envelope flap, folding down the envelope to the edge of the DSP layer
- folded over the extra envelope to the back and secured with Tear & Tape (Stampin’ Seal or Seal + would work well, too.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- envelope shaker adhered onto the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- 3 die cut trees glued together, then adhered onto the front of the envelope using Stampin’ Seal+ (I pulled off the little strips and placed them on the back of the trees where they wouldn’t show
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
The In the Pines stamp set and Pines Woods Dies are retiring. The dies have already sold out, but the stamp set is still available. Click on the images below for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news: Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302)
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
Here’s the Year-End Closeout
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!