I used the Poinsettia Petals bundle (Poinsettia Petals stamp set and Poinsettia Dies) to make today’s Christmas card. I also used the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper and Real Red Sheer Ribbon, all from the Poinsettia Place Suite Collection. A few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a sparkly little touch.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Poinsettia Petals Poinsettia Petals Poinsettia Petals Poinsettia Petals
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Soft Suede CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Bumblebee CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set:
- 1 small, 1 medium, and 2 large poinsettias in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Real Red CS
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Poinsettia Dies:
- the 4 stamped poinsettias
- flower center from a scrap of Bumblebee CS
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- center of smallest flower in Soft Suede, so it will show through the holes in the die cut flower center
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Soft Suede CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Bumblebee CS layer glued onto the Soft Suede CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Bumblebee CS layer
- Real Red Sheer Ribbon cut to about 15″, folded into thirds, and adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Seal +
- poinsettia petals curled down using a Bone Folder
- poinsettias layered and glued together in the center
- die cut flower center glued onto the center of the top poinsettia
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals applied onto the underside of the bottom poinsettia petals, where they are curved
- poinsettia stack adhered over the ribbon using the Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the petals and Stampin’ Seal + in the center
- 3 Red Rhinestones applied onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!