Today’s little gifts are so easy to make and they are adorable! I filled these bags with candy, but you could fill them with anything small. The tags, made with the Seasonal Chums Bundle, fold in half for a front side and a back side to the image, with space inside for To and From.
In these examples from Stampin’ Up!, you can see how the stamp and die create the whole tag. You can also trim away the little hanger and add the image to a card, like the reindeer here:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Seasonal Chums stamp set:
- snowman in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick card stock (CS)
- reindeer in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
Die cut using the Seasonal Tags:
- snowman tag and reindeer tag
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- snowman tag in Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, and Soft Sky
- NOTE: I colored the bunny Pink Pirouette, but I let it white on the rest of these I made later. I prefer the white bunny, but you make him any color you want!
- reindeer in Early Espresso, Real Red, and Smoky Slate, then added Clear Wink of Stella to the bell
Assembled the gifts:
- filled a 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag with white (coconut) jelly beans
- filled another 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag with chocolate covered raisins
- used Red Tinsel Trim to attach the tags and tie both bags closed
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Online Extravaganza ends today! Click HERE to shop these amazing deals!
- FREE SHIPPING tomorrow only! Any order you place on November 27 will receive free regular shipping! These are the times of the offer by Time Zone: 2am Nov 27 – 2am Nov 28 Eastern; 1am Nov 27 – 1am Nov 28 Central; 12am Nov 27 – 12 am Nov 28 Mountain; 11pm Nov 26 – 11pm Nov 27 Pacific. SHOP HERE
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out my events calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of November (JBHB42YT) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- November’s FREE gift: Stitched Felt Embellishments Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
- This is a great time to join my team! In addition to the great sale prices in the Online Extravaganza, you’ll also get the demonstrator discount of 20%. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222