Happy Christmas Day! I hope you have a wonderful day full of cheer and love. Today I’m sharing the fourth and last card we made during my December Stamp Club. We used the In the Pines stamp set, the Snow Globe Scenes Dies, and the new Treasured Tags Pick a Punch to create this sweet pastel card. The Snow Globe Shaker Domes make shaker cards nice and easy. They do add thickness, so this card should be delivered by hand or mailed in a sturdy box.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Snow Globe Snow Globe Snow Globe Snow Globe
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Rococo Rose card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Seaside Spray CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Purple Posy CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the In the Pines stamp set:
- sentiment in Rococo Rose ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Cut using the Treasured Tags Pick a Punch:
- both ends of the sentiment strip
Cut using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies:
- snowglobe shape from the Purple Posy CS layer
- trees from a scrap of Rococo Rose CS
- bears from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- solid base and decorative base from a scrap of a Silver Foil Sheet
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Purple Posy CS layer lined up on the Seaside Spray CS layer (do not adhere yet) and used a pencil to trace around the hole onto the Seaside Spray CS layer
- set aside the Purple Posy CS layer
- trees glued onto the Seaside Spray CS layer at the bottom of the penciled area
- bears glued over the trees
- adhesive backing removed from the front of the snow globe shaker dome, laid the Purple Posy CS layer over the dome, lining up the dome with the hole, and press to adhered the layer to the front side of the dome
- sequins put in the center of the penciled area
- adhesive backing removed from the back of the snow globe shaker dome, and liquid glue applied to the back of the Purple Posy CS layer, then the layer adhered onto the Seaside Spray CS layer, being careful to keep the sequins under the dome
- pressed around the dome to make sure it adheres well to the layer underneath (I didn’t do this well enough and you can see how some sequins are stuck around the perimeter.)
- ornate foil base glued onto the solid base
- solid base glued onto the Purple Posy CS layer, up against the bottom of the dome
- sentiment strip glued onto the Purple Posy CS layer
- Seaside Spray CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news: Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302)
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
Here’s the Year-End Closeout
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!