Today I’m sharing my swap card for the November Candy Hearts team meeting. I used the Snow Wonder stamp set and Stampin’ Blends Markers to create this sweet scene.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Snow Wonder Snow Wonder Snow Wonder Snow Wonder
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Shaded Spruce card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base (I accidentally used a piece cut to 5-3/8″x 4-1/8″)
Stamped with the Snow Wonder stamp set:
- snowman in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- trees in Shaded Spruce ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- wreath in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- snowflakes in Pool Party ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- snowman in Smoky Slate, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Pool Party
- wreath in Shaded Spruce and Real Red
- trees in Shaded Spruce and Pool Party
Cut using the Snow Time Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- wreath adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. Some of these products are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Request a new catalog:
I will be mailing them out in early December. Click the image below to request yours:
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!