I used the Snowflake Wishes Bundle (Snowflake Wishes stamp set & So Many Snowflakes Dies) along with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – all of which are part of the Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection – to create today’s Christmas card. I’m also providing a sneak peek at an upcoming product, that will be available in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog: Blending Brushes. I am very excited that Stampin’ Up! will be offering this amazing blending tool! I used one in a side to side motion to blend the three stripes of background color onto a layer of Whisper White card stock.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S wishes wishes wishes wishes
Here’s the sketch:
I recently attended Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage@Home virtual event for Demonstrators, where we got to see the new catalog and lots of new products. After the last day, my upline, Brian King, hosted a virtual After Party for his team members. He had given us a sketch challenge for the event, and we all got to show off what we made. Today’s card is the one I made for that challenge.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper strip cut to 4-1/4″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 7/8″ for the sentiment
Stamped with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the 3-1/2″ x 7/8″ Whisper White Thick CS
Colored using a Blender Brush:
- Whisper White CS layer in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, and Night of Navy inks (top to bottom)
- a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS in Night of Navy
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
- DSP oval
- Whisper White Thick CS slightly larger than the DSP ovalx
Cut using the So Many Snowflakes Dies:
- one snowflake from the brushed scrap
- one snowflake from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- blended Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP oval glued onto the Whisper White Thick CS oval
- Whisper White Thick CS oval adhered onto the blended layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued across the ovals, and adhered on the ends onto the blended layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- blended snowflake glued onto the end of the sentiment
- Whisper White snowflake glued onto the blended layer
- DSP strip glued onto the inside of the card base
- NOTE: There were some thin strips of DSP from previous projects lying around my craft table. After I had this one glued onto my card, I realized I had used one from the Feels Like Frost DSP instead of the Snowflake Splendor DSP. But, hey, it works!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store.
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!