I wanted to make something very small for a large group, when I came across Mini Tic Tacs. Well, the boxes are mini, not the Tic Tacs themselves. The tiny container holds about 9-10 Tic Tacs. Perfect! But how to dress them up? I needed something really easy that I could make a lot of quickly. Today I’m sharing what I came up with.
But before that, I want to make sure you now that today is the last day to use this month’s host code (JBHB42YT) and receive my free gift of the month. Click HERE for more details.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 1″ x 6-3/8″, then scored at 1-1/2″, 2-7/8″, 3-1/2″, and 4-7/8″
- Emerald Envy CS cut to 1″ x 6-3/8″, then scored at 1-1/2″, 2-7/8″, 3-1/2″, and 4-7/8″
- whisper White CS cut to 7/8″ x 1-1/8″
Stamped with the Cheers to the Year stamp set:
- snowflakes in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the Cherry Cobbler CS strips
- snowflakes in Emerald Envy ink onto the Emerald Envy CS strips
Stamped with the Season Like Christmas stamp set:
- “To From” in Emerald Envy ink onto the Whisper White CS pieces
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- both ends of the Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy CS strips
Assembled the treats:
- burnished all score lines on the CS strips
- adhered 4 Stampin’ Dimensionals (2 stacks of 2) into the indention on bottom of each Tic Tac box, then adhered the box to the center of a CS strip
- folded the CS strip around the box and glued the tops together
- glued the Whisper White CS piece onto the front of the holder
- adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the top of the holder
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of November (JBHB42YT) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- November’s FREE gift: Stitched Felt Embellishments – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE