Who do you know who makes everything better? Make this fun card for them. I used the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle (Nothing’s Better Than stamp set & Love You More Than Dies) to make this messy card, complete with “coffee stain.” It’s one of the projects we made in Stamp Club this month.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Love You More Than Love You More Than Love You More Than Love You More Than
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Rococo Rose card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party card stock (CS) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Shimmery White CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set:
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- cups (2 in Pool Party and 1 in Rococo Rose) onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- steam in Early Espresso ink onto the Shimmery White CS layer just above the top cup
Cut using the Love You More Than Dies:
- 3 stamped cups
- word “Coffee”
Cut using Paper Snips:
- separated the words of the stamped sentiment
Watercolored using a Water Painter:
- “coffee stain” in Early Espresso ink onto the Shimmery White CS layer
- splattered same layer with more water and Early Espresso ink, by tapping the Water Painter on my hand over the layer
- Be sure to let the layer dry completely before adhering. You can use a Heat Tool to speed up the drying process.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Pool Party CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Shimmery White CS layer glued onto the Pool Party CS layer
- die cut “Coffee” glued onto the Shimmery White CS layer
- 3 die cut cups glued together in a stack, then adhered onto the Shimmery White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- stamped sentiment words adhered onto the Shimmery White CS layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!