Welcome to the September 2020 Home Decor Stampin’ Up! Style Blog Hop! We are sharing ideas for seasonal home decor. Today is the first day of Autumn here in the United States. As we say here in the South, Happy Fall, Y’all! I made a little banner out of a bunch of scraps of card stock in Autumnal colors. I used the Gathered Leaves Dies to cut AND emboss the leaves, and the Playful Alphabet Dies for the lettering. And it’s strung on Linen Thread. The acorns in the middle are punched from a scrap of Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper using the Autumn Punch Pack. This is a no-stamping project. Easy Peasy!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S September 2020 Home Decor September 2020 Home Decor September 2020 Home Decor September 2020 Home Decor
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut using the Gathered Leaves Dies:
- one leaf in each color card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Merry Merlot, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pies, Mango Melody, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, and Cinnamon Cider
Cut using the Playful Alphabet Dies:
- H A P P Y A U T U M N from a scrap of Early Espresso card stock
Cut using the Autumn Punch Pack:
- 3 acorns from a scrap of Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper
Assembled the banner:
- each letter glued onto a leaf
- 3 acorns glued together
- leaves and acorns attached to a length of Linen Thread using tape about every 2″ (I had Scotch Tape at hand, so that’s what I used.
Here’s the September 2020 Home Decor Stampin’ Up! Style Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with us today! Be sure to check out all the great projects along the hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
3 THINGS FOR TODAY ONLY!!!
24 hours only! Midnight to midnight MT / 2am to 2am ET / 1am to 1am CT / 11pm to 11pm PT
CLICK HERE to down load the list of stamp sets on sale. CLICK HERE to shop.
Mystery Stamping Party is today!
Go ahead and click the image above to join the Facebook group now. A few days before the party I will post what you will need to complete the mystery card. On September 23 at 8:00pm ET, I will begin posting clues you can follow to create the card. We’ll also have games and prizes! And it’s all FREE!
World Card Making Day 2020 – Register TODAY:
- Join me for an afternoon of Bingo, cardmaking, prizes, and fun!
- October 3 at 2:00 pm ET
- See details and register HERE by September 25
- $25 (extra Bingo cards available for $5 each)
- Tell your friends! The more people who register, the bigger the prizes!
TWO WAYS TO SAVE IN SEPTEMBER – THEY BOTH END ON THE 30TH!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!