Open House & BOGO Sale
June 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Stampin’ Up’s brand new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live June 4, and I’m celebrating with an
Open House and BOGO Sale!
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Drop in anytime between noon and 4pm. Earlier is better so you won’t miss the sale products you want!
***IT’S FREE TO ATTEND***
Please RSVP here so I’ll be sure to have enough Make & Take kits prepared.
1621 Executive Park Lane NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE PARK ALONG THE STREET (WOODCLIFF) BEHIND THE BUILDING. DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ANY OF THE UNITS IN THE COMPLEX, OR YOU WILL PROBABLY BE TOWED, AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE FINED. THANK YOU!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
– get your FREE new catalog
– see new products AND wonderful new projects made with them. Lots of inspiration!
– make a card for FREE!
– place your order from the new catalog
– prize drawings
– light refreshments
– schedule a private class and receive a gift!
– bring me a new customer and receive a gift!
– subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
– get the starter kit – the ULTIMATE DEAL!
– earn Gum Ball Rewards for a free stamp set. CLICK HERE to see how Gum Ball Rewards work.
– Shop and get the same $ amount in new products FREE!
Whatever you spend on items in my sale, I will give you that much in new items! You only pay tax and shipping on the new stuff. Yes, you get twice the product!
Example: Say you buy $105.50 in BOGO Sale products. Then you get $105.50 toward an order from the new Annual Catalog.
PLUS You get a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend. See how Gum Ball Rewards work here.
This is a great way to stock up, not only on retired products you may have missed, but also on current products.
Be sure to have your catalog wish list ready before you come, to make the order process quicker and easier. If you don’t receive your new catalog before the sale, you can check it out online here on June 4.
Do you think you might be interested in making your own greeting cards? Memory Keeping? Party decor? Learning about any and all paper crafts? Come by to see what I do and what I offer. No obligation. No pressure.
Please RSVP here so I can make sure I have enough Make & Take kits prepared.
Contact me with any questions or comments.