- This event has passed.
June 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Register by June 7 to hold your spot, and so I’ll know how many projects to prepare.
To attend as a guest, just to try it out, there is a $10 class fee, which is applied to your order if you join that night.
Here’s what we do:
– meet once a month, usually on the 2nd Monday
– make at least 2 projects each month, sometimes more
– learn new techniques
– laugh and have fun
– have light refreshments
– get new catalogs and see new products as I receive them (before they come out)
– place an order of $25 or more each month (before tax & shipping)
– members take turns receiving Stampin’ Rewards
– 6 month commitment so all members will get their Stampin’ Rewards
– bring your basic stamping kit (scissors, bone folder, adhesives) and I supply the rest. I have adhesives on hand you can buy.
Please park along the street (Woodcliff Dr.) behind the building. DO NOT park by of any of the units in the complex.
Email [email protected] with any questions.
Remember to register by June 7!