- This event has passed.
May 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Register by April 28 to hold your spot, and so I’ll know how many projects to prepare.
To attend as a guest, just to try it out, there is a $10 class fee, which is applied to your order if you join that night.
Here’s what we do:
– meet once a month
– make at least 2 projects each month, sometimes more
– learn new techniques
– laugh and have fun
– have light refreshments
– get new catalogs and see new products as I receive them (before they come out)
– place an order of $25 or more each month (before tax & shipping)
– members take turns receiving Stampin’ Rewards
– 6 month commitment so all members will get their Stampin’ Rewards
– bring your basic stamping kit (scissors, bone folder, adhesives) and I supply the rest. I have adhesives on hand you can buy.
Please park along the street (Woodcliff Dr.) behind the building. DO NOT park in front of any of the units in the complex.
Email [email protected] with any questions.
Remember to register by April 28!