Today I’m sharing a super easy way to decorate a container for a party. I used the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay card stock, and Lemon Lime Twist ribbon. The colors in the paper look great with the multicolor gumballs in the jar.
I’ve had this jar for years, and I decorate it in different ways for different events. This is perfect for a fun birthday party, maybe for a child. I think I bought the jar at Target, or maybe T.J.Maxx or Home Goods.
I recommend using a small plastic scoop, so there aren’t a bunch of sticky little hands all over the gumballs. Don’t ask me how I learned that lesson.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 12″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 6″ x 3-1/2″ (4 pieces)
- NOTE: I cut the top and bottom off the DSP pieces to have as much of the candles as possible.
Assembled the project:
- Bermuda Bay CS pieces wrapped around the jar and adhered with Tear & Tape, to each other and to the jar
- DSP pieces glued onto the CS, all the way around the jar
- tied a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon around the lid handle and tied it in a bow
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!