I used some new products for today’s easel card: delicate Petals Bundle (Delicate Petals stamp set and Lacy Petals Dies,) Pierced Blooms Dies (available in a bundle with the In Blooms stamp set,) and Flower & Field Designer Series Paper. The paper is a Sale-a-bration item you can free with a $50 order! The dies are small enough to use with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, which is now available to purchase!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Delicate Petals Delicate Petals Delicate Petals Delicate Petals
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″ and again at 8-1/4″
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) layers cut to 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ (2 pieces)
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (DSP) layers cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Petal Pink CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Delicate Petals stamp set:
- large floral image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Petal Pink CS
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Petal Pink CS for the inside
Cut using the Lacy Petals Dies:
- floral image
Cut using the Pierced Blooms Dies:
- a tiny flower from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- floral image in Cherry Cobbler
- center of tiny die cut flower in Basic Black (You could use a Basic Black Stampin Write Marker.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 2 DSP layers glued onto the 2 Petal Pink CS layers
- Petal Pink CS layers glued onto the front of the card base, one above the fold and one below the fold
- large floral image adhered onto the bottom DSP layer
- Petal Pink CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- tiny die cut flower adhered just above the sentiment using a Stampin’ Dimensional
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here! Click on each one to see it in my online store:
- Basic White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- Basic White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- Basic White 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Basic White Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- Basic White 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!