Welcome to the April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Fancy Folds, or Fun Folds. I used the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle and Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper to create an easel card. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop around to all the stops on the hop. You don’t want to miss any of the great projects this talented group has created for you today.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Ho
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Pool Party CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride CS layer cut to 3-3/4” x 5”
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Pool Party CS layer cut to 2-5/8” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White CS layer cut to 2-1/2” x 3-5/8”
- Blushing Bride CS cut to 3-3/4” x 1-3/4”
- DSP layer cut to 3-5/8” x 1-5/8”
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set:
- sentiment and flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
- watering can in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
Cut using the Rain Boots Dies:
- watering can and flowers
- tool from a scrap of Smoky Slate CS and from a scrap of Pool Party CS
Cut using Stitched Rectangle Dies:
Cut using Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- a piece of Blushing Bride CS
Embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder:
- 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” Basic White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder, so that the one at 5-1/2″ is a mountain fold, and the one at 2-3/4″ is a valley fold
- glued the top half of the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party CS onto the top half of the card front (which is really the bottom of the card front that has been flipped up)
- 3-3/4” x 5” Blushing Bride CS glued onto the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party CS
- 3-5/8” x 4-7/8” DSP glued onto the 3-3/4” x 5” Blushing Bride CS
- the die cut Blushing Bride CS glued onto the 3-5/8” x 4-7/8” DSP
- 2-5/8” x 3-3/4” Pool Party CS glued onto the die cut Blushing Bride CS
- 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” Basic White CS glued onto the 2-5/8” x 3-3/4” Pool Party CS
- watering can and flowers glued onto the 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” Basic White CS
- cut the handle from the Pool Party tool using scissors, and glue it onto the handle of the Smoky Slate tool
- tool glued over watering can
- 3 Artistry Blooms Sequins applied onto the 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” Basic White CS layer, using a Take Your Pick tool
- 3-5/8” x 1-5/8” DSP glued onto the 3-3/4” x 1-3/4” Blushing Bride CS
- sentiment glued onto the 3-5/8” x 1-5/8” DSP
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- sentiment stack adhered onto the bottom of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS using a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet, making sure to leave an even border around the bottom and two sides
- prop the card front behind the raised sentiment stack
Here’s the April 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Candy Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers! If you get lost, use the list below.
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Joanne Whittington of The Inky Dragon
- Lisa Graham of Lisa’s Little Ink Spot
- Brian King of Stamp with Brian
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Reserve Your Swatch Books and Product Shares Now!
I will be selling Designer Series Paper Swatch Books as well as Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. You must order by 2 May 2022. Click here for all the details!
Here are some helpful links:
- April Host Code 6QKFMC6C – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!