For today’s gate fold card, I used the Beautiful Autumn Bundle (Beautiful Autumn stamp set and Autumn Punch Pack,) Snow Time Dies, and Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper. It’s a simple fun fold, or fancy fold, that packs a lot of punch for little effort.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″
- 2 Early Espresso CS layers cut to 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) layers cut to 5″ x 1-5/8″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Beautiful Autumn stamp set:
- sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
- 3 leaves in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Cajun Craze CS
- 5 leaves in Early Espresso ink onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside
Cut using the Autumn Punch Pack:
- the 3 stamped leaves on Cajun Craze CS
Cut using the Snow Time Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- the 2 Early Espresso CS layer lined up on the front of the closed card, then the right end of the top one glued only on the right, and the left end of the bottom glued only on the left
- DSP layers glued onto the Early Espresso CS layers
- die cut sentiment adhered onto the top DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- one punched leaf glued onto the sentiment
- 2 punched leaves adhered onto the bottom DSP layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. I appreciate your business! If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!