Welcome to the February 2021 ICS Blog Hop! This month we are featuring projects made with products from the Sale-a-bration brochure. I used the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper, which you can get free with a $50 order, but only through 28 February!
Click the NEXT button farther down this post to hop to the next stop. Be sure to hop all the way around to see all the great projects from this group!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S February 2021 ICS Blog Hop February 2021 ICS Blog Hop February 2021 ICS Blog Hop February 2021 ICS Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Misty Moonlight card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Misty Moonlight CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (4 pieces)
- Misty Moonlight CS strip cut to 3″ x 1/2″
- Granny Apple Green strip cut to 2-3/4″ x 1/2″
- Basic White CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Valentine Keepsake stamp set:
- sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS
- heart flowers in Granny Apple Green ink onto the Basic White CS for the inside
- tiny hearts in Misty Moonlight ink onto the 4 DSP pieces
Cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
- one size larger circle from a scrap of Blackberry Bliss CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- one end of each CS strip at an angle
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP pieces glued onto the Misty Moonlight CS layer (you can trim away any ugly edges)
- Misty Moonlight CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Misty Moonlight CS strip glued onto the DSP layer
- Granny Apple Green CS strip glued over the Misty Moonlight CS strip
- sentiment glued onto the Blackberry Bliss CS circle
- Blackberry Bliss circle glued over the ends of the CS strips
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card baseS
Here’s the February 2021 ICS Blog Hop:
Click the Next button to hop to the next stop, Sharon Hashimoto Burkert of As the Ink Dries:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Sale-a-bration ends 28 February
Don’t miss out on all these FREE products! See them all here. You can choose one free Level 1 item for every $50 on an order. You can choose one free Level 2 item for every $100 on an order. The Punch Party host stamp set is included free with any $300 order, in addition to the Level 1 & Level 2 items you earn.
When you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will pay $99 (plus tax) and you will receive $125 in your choice of product, free shipping, AND 5 packs of Designer Series Paper that no one else can get until May! Get all the details here.
Hey Chick is here!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. CLICK HERE to see them all, or click on the images below to see them one at a time.
One thing though – they’re only available for a limited time, so get them while you can!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closed due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here are some helpful links:
- February Host Code UQDYRC42 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!