A couple days ago I hosted a Mystery Stamping Party on Facebook. Today I’m sharing the card that we made. I used products from the Magic in This Night Suite Collection to make this spooky by elegant fancy gate fold card.
If you’re interested in participating in my Mystery Stamping Parties, you can join the Facebook group HERE. I usually host one per month. They are FREE!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S mystery mystery mystery mystery
Today is the Deadline to sign up for my World Card Making Day Bingo Party!
- Join me for an afternoon of Bingo, cardmaking, prizes, and fun!
- October 3 at 2:00 pm ET
- See details and register HERE by September 25
- $25 (extra Bingo cards available for $5 each)
- Tell your friends! The more people who register, the bigger the prizes!
Here’s my Mystery card:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layers cut to 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ (2 pieces)
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) layers cut to 5″ x 1-5/8″ (2 pieces)
- Basic Black CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 3/4″ for the sentiment
- Smoky Slate cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Hallows Night Magic stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto the small piece of Basic Black CS, then heat embossed in white
- bat in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Smoky Slate CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layers
- Basic Black CS layers glued onto the front of the card base: left half of the bottom one glued onto the left side of the card base, and the right half of the top one glued onto the right side of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the bottom DSP layer
- 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels applied around the sentiment using the pointy end of my Take Your Pick tool
- Smoky Slate CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!