Today I’m sharing another 3D Pop Up Card. When my some members of my Candy Hearts team saw the one I posted last week, which you can see here, they requested we make one at our next team meeting, which was yesterday. For today’s card, we used products from the Trimming the Town Suite: Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper and Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S 3D Pop Up Card 3D Pop Up Card 3D Pop Up Card 3D Pop Up Card
Here’s what I made:
Here you can really see the beautiful and dainty embossed snowflakes:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pear Pizzazz card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (people)
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 10-3/4″ x 4″, then cut and scored according to the diagram below
- DSP (polka dots) cut to 2-3/8″ x 1-3/4″ (2 pieces), to 1-1/2″ x 3/4″ (4 pieces), and to 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ (2 pieces)
- DSP (polka dots) cut to 3-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ (1 piece) then cut into a C shape according to the diagram below
Cut using Paper Snips:
- sentiment from a piece of DSP
Embossed using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder:
- Misty Moonlight CS layer
Assembled the 3D Pop Up Card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed Misty Moonlight CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer (people) glued onto the Misty Moonlight CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the card front
- burnished all the score lines in the Whisper White Thick CS insert with a Bone Folder
- center score line of the Whisper White Thick CS lined up with the score line in the card base, then the C-shaped areas at both ends glued onto the inside of the card base
- polka dot DSP pieces glued onto their corresponding scored areas of the Whisper White Thick CS
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Mystery Stamping Party!
Go ahead and click the image above to join the Facebook group now. A few days before the party I will post what you will need to complete the mystery card. On September 23 at 8:00pm ET, I will begin posting clues you can follow to create the card. We’ll also have games and prizes! And it’s all FREE!
World Card Making Day 2020:
- Join me for an afternoon of Bingo, cardmaking, prizes, and fun!
- October 3 at 2:00 pm ET
- See details and register HERE by September 25
- $25 (extra Bingo cards available for $5 each)
- Tell your friends! The more people who register, the bigger the prizes!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!