Today I’m sharing the card I made for my March Mystery Stamping Party on Facebook. I used the Vine Design Bundle (Vine Design stamps set and Flowering Vine Dies) along with the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to make this Dutch Door fold card. I CASEd Sharon Armstrong’s card which you can see here.
Join me for my next Mystery Stamping Party! it’s free. I will post what you need to have on hand. Then during the party I will give you clues to complete the mystery project. Post a photo of your project for a change to win a prize drawing. Join the Mystery Stamping Party Facebook group HERE. Be sure to answer the questions to be admitted to the group.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Vine Design Vine Design Vine Design Vine Design
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 9″, then scored at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS cut to 8-1/2″ x 2″, then scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″
- Basic White CS layer cut to 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White CS layers cut to 1-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ (2 pieces)
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 3″
- DSP layers cut to 1-5/8″ x 1-1/2″ (2 pieces)
- Basic White CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 1/2″ for the sentiment
- Old Olive CS cut to 2″ x 3/4″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Vine Design stamp set:
- sentiment in Magenta madness ink onto the small piece of Basic White CS
- inside sentiment in Old Olive ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS
- leaves in Old Olive ink, stamped off, onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS
- flowers in Daffodil Delight ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS
Cut using the Flowering Vine Dies:
- scrap of Basic White Thick CS using the oval die
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
scrap of Basic White Thick CS using the largest scalloped oval die
Colored using Stampin Blends Markers:
- vine die cut in Old Olive, Magenta Madness, and Daffodil Delight
- larger pearls in Magenta Madness
- smaller pearls in Daffodil Delight
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in both card base pieces with a Bone Folder
- 2″ Old Olive CS base piece glued onto the back of the other base piece, so the 2 ends wrap around to the front
- 4″ x 3-1/4″ Basic White CS layer glued onto the top flap of the card front
- 3-3/4″ x 3″ DSP layer glued onto the Basic White CS layer
- 2 smallest Basic White CS layers glued onto the two side flaps
- 2 smallest DSP layers glued onto the 2 Basic White CS layers
- colored wine die cut glued onto the scalloped oval die cut
- oval centered on the card, then glued only onto the top flap
- sentiment glued onto the smallest Old Olive CS piece
- the Old Olive CS piece adhered onto the card front (oval and top flap) using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- colored pearls applied onto the flowers using my Take Your Pick tool
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Butterfly Brilliance is here early! Natural Touch for a limited time!
These new products are out of this world gorgeous. The papers are only available through 3 May, or while supplies last, so definitely get them as soon as you can! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see the whole collection.
Update: The Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper is already sold out. Get the Natural Touch Specialty Paper while you still can!
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code 4BR2CFMC – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!