The Beautiful Bouquet stamp set is available in a bundle with the coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, to save you 10%! For today’s card I used only the stamp set to create a sweet thank you card. I hope you like it!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Dapper Denim card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Old Olive CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (2 pieces: one for the front and one for the inside)
Stamped with the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set:
- branch in Old Olive ink onto one of the Whisper White CS layers
- flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink around the branch
- bow in Dapper Denim ink onto the branch
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- slightly larger scalloped square from a scrap of Old Olive CS
- even slightly larger scalloped square from a scrap of Dapper Denim CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Flirty Flamingo CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto the Flirty Flamingo CS layer
- stamped Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Old Olive CS square
- Old Olive square glued onto the Dapper Denim CS square
- Silver Metallic Thread wrapped around my fingers a few times, then adhered to the back of the sentiment stack with Fast Fuse (I’ve never been very good at this “nest of thread” technique.)
- sentiment stack adhered to the stamped Whisper White CS layer with Fast Fuse
- remaining Whisper White CS layer glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Redeem Gumballs for a free stamp set! Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!