Today I’m sharing an extremely simple little treat holder. It’s basically a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) wrapped around a Ghirardelli square, with a die cut heart and stamped sentiment. I made a couple of versions: one with All My Love paper DSP and a Whisper White card stock (CS) heart, and one with Needlepoint Nook DSP and a Very Vanilla CS heart. I stamped the sentiment from the in Flirty Flamingo ink.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- All My Love Designer Series Paper cut to 2-7/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-7/8: x 4-1/2″
Stamped with the Forever Lovely stamp set:
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits:
- both sentiments with a decorative heart die
Assembled the treat holder:
- wrapped the DSP around the Ghirardelli square and glued together the overlapping ends on the back, being careful not to glue the DSP to the candy wrapper so the candy can slide out
- die cut heart (inside part with sentiment and the decorative outer part) glued onto the front of the DSP
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!