Today I’m sharing one of the projects my stamp club members made at our July gathering, a copper tea tin decorated with the Tea Room Suite of products.
Here’s what we made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 12″ x ___
Stamped with the Time For Tea stamp set:
- sentiment in Calypso Coral ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock (CS)
- cup in Calypso Coral ink onto a scrap of Calypso Coral CS
Die cut using the Spot of Tea Framelit Dies:
- sentiment and cup
Applied Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers:
- small design on cup
- long design onto the front of the tin lid (I cut the sticker to the correct length.)
Decorated the tin:
- DSP wrapped around the tin and adhered using Tear & Tape (I put some at each end and a tiny piece in the very middle
- cup glued onto the sentiment piece
- cup/sentiment adhered to the DSP (covering the seam where the two DSP ends met) using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- laced Coastal Cabana ribbon through the hole on the left side of the sentiment, ran both ends around the back, laces one end through the hole on the right side, and tied a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
3) Paper Pumpkin Sale:
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!