Today’s project is a two-fer. I found these cute little packs of “gourmet gum” at Fresh Market and thought they would make great little gifts. I haven’t tasted them yet, but I’m thinking they might be pretty tasty. I mean, birthday cake and front porch lemonade? Yum! I made these gum holders for them: one using the Celebration Time Bundle and Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (DSP,) and the other using the Lemon Zest Bundle and Tutti-frutti DSP.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tempting Turquoise card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (DSP) cutt o 4″ x 3″
- Wild Wasabi CS cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Tutti-frutti DSP (fruit) cut to 4″ x 4-1/4″
- Tutti-frutti DSP (stripes) cut to 4″ x 3″
Stamped with the Celebration Time stamp set:
- Let’s Eat Cake sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Lemon Zest stamp set:
- lemons in Daffodil Delight ink onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS
- leaves in Wild Wasabi ink onto Wild Wasabi CS
- NOTE: I added a black dot at the bottom of each lemon with a black marker.
Die cut using the Celebration Thinlits:
- cake sentiment
- bow from a scrap of Berry Burst CS
Cut using the Lemon Builder Punch:
- lemons and leaves
Assembled the holders:
- burnished the folds in the two CS bases with a Bone Folder
- folded down the top right corner of each CS base and burnished the fold with a Bone Folder
- Fresh Florals DSP glued onto the inside of the Tempting Turquoise CS base, and folded over the corner so the DSP showed on the outside
- Tutti-frutti DSP (stripes) glued onto the inside of the Wild Wasabi CS base, and folded over the corner so the DSP showed on the outside
- Tutti-frutti DSP (fruit) glued onto the front of the Wild Wasabi CS base, the top right corner not showing under the folded over corner of the base
- Used a small bit of adhesive under the corners to keep them folded down.
- bottom and side edges of the inside of the front of each CS base glued to the back of the bases
- die cut cake glued onto the front of the Tempting Turquoise CS base
- bow put together and glued onto the top of the cake
- rhinestone applied to the center of the bow
- lemons and leaves glued together, then adhered to the Tutti-frutti DSP (fruit) using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- inserted the gum packs into the holders
Here are today’s main colors for each holder:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!