Today I’m sharing another project I made for my presentation at last weekend’s Spring Stamp-Along hosted by Brian King of stampwithbrian.com. It’s an oh so quick and easy project (you know how I like those!) that I made for a kid’s birthday party theme. I used a little plastic champagne bottle filled with Mini M&Ms. The bottom comes off the tiny bottle so it’s easy to fill. I know it looks as big as my gumball machine prop in the pictures, but it’s only about 3″ tall. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I’ve been saying for years that everyone should own this stamp set. It has a sentiment for all the major occasions in life. If you don’t already have it, I strongly encourage you to get it before it disappears!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock (CS)
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Assembled the project:
- adhered the sentiment to the bottle using Tear & Tape
- tied a piece of ribbon around the bottle neck and into a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The little champagne bottles came from orientaltrading.com. The Mini M&Ms came from the grocery store.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog info coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!