I am loving the new Treat Tubes! Just fill them with something small, add a tag, and you have a sweet little gift. You can see the first Treat Tube Halloween treat I made here. Today I’ve once again used the Spooky Cat stamp set, but I used the Best Badge Punch to make the tag. I also made the tag from Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) instead of from card stock (CS.) The possibilities are endless! The Jute Twine really adds an Autumnal feel to this project.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a piece of Painted Autumn Designer Series paper (DSP)
Cut using the Best Badge Punch:
Cut using the 1/2″ Circle Punch:
- 2 circles from Tangerine Tango card stock (CS)
Assembled the card:
- filled a Treat Tube with Reese’s Pieces candies, and put in the cork
- 2 small circles glued to either side of the tag
- punched through all three layers with the 1/8″ Circle Punch
- ran Jute Twine through the hole and tied onto the cork
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!