Today’s project is a tag I made for the gifts I brought back from Mexico for my Candy Hearts team members. I used the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper and the Tropical Oasis Trinkets along with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
Every year, my husband and I join a few other couples for a midwinter tropical vacation. All the husbands met while speaking on a software conference series called No Fluff Just Stuff. They call themselves the Fluff Talkers, and the spouses call ourselves the Fluff Widows. This was the 11th year the couples have vacationed together on what we call the “Pasty Geeks” trip. This year we went to Mexico. It’s a great place to get vanilla, so that’s what we brought back as souvenirs.
If you are reading this in email and the photos are blurry, or don’t show up at all, Click Here to read this post on my blog. Thanks!
S oasis oasis oasis
Here’s what I made:
The bottles came with the gingham fabric toppers and red elastic bands.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 2″ x 3-1/2″
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
Cut using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch:
- one end of the Real Red CS
Assembled the tag:
- Whisper White CS glued onto one side of the tag
- DSP glued onto the other side of the tag
- trinket adhered onto the DSP using Mini Glue Dots
- tag tied onto the bottle’s red elastic band using Linen Thread
- NOTE: I folded the thread in half, pushed the loop end through the hole in the tag, ran the two ends through the loop, and pulled taut. Then I tied a knot in the two pieces of thread about 1/4″ or so above the tag. This leaves a bit of the thread for the tag to dangle when it’s tied to the bottle, instead of the tag being tied up against the bottle.
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this in email and the photos don’t show up, Click Here to read this post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!