Happy Halloween card made with the Hallows Night Magic Bundle (Hallows Night Magic stamp set and Halloween Magic Dies) and Metallic Mesh Ribbon from the Magic in this Night Suite Collection. I created the background by stamping black ink onto the layer using the blob shaped rubber from the middle of the frame stamp. I think it gives the impression of dark spirits floating around in the background. And the little bit of Metallic Mesh Ribbon peeking out from under the sentiment looks like cobweb.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Halloween Magic Halloween Magic Halloween Magic Halloween Magic
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Smoky Slate CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Hallows Night Magic stamp set:
- frame and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- blob in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Smoky Slate CS layer
- NOTE: the blob is the piece of rubber from the center of the frame stamp
- 1 large and 2 small spiders onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Halloween Magic Dies:
- scrap of Basic Black CS with the larger frame die
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flowers in Blackberry Bliss
- leaves in Mossy Meadow
- spider bodies filled in with Blackberry Bliss
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Smoky Slate CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Basic Black CS die cut glued onto the Smoky Slate CS layer
- 4-1/2″ of Metallic Mesh Ribbon adhered onto the Basic Black CS die cut using Stampin’ Seal +
- die cut sentiment/frame adhered over the ribbon using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- flicked ink onto the front of the card base and onto the inside of the card base using a Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker
- NOTE: I used the cap of the marker to flick the ink from the brush end of the marker
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!