If you’re looking for a super quick and easy treat to make for your Trick or Treaters, this is for you! These Treat Tubes make fast work of containing little goodies. Save money by getting one big bag of candy to split between the tubes, instead of those expensive smaller bags. The tag is made with the Spooky Cat stamp set (which is available in a bundle with the Cat Punch to save you 10%) and the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, with a little something extra from the Black Rhinestone Jewels and Basic Black Baker’s Twine.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- Happy Halloween sentiment, and the surrounding image, in Black ink onto a scrap of Pumpkin Pie card stock (CS)
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- stamped sentiment
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- scalloped oval cut from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Assembled the project:
- filled tube with orange and black jelly beans (a tube holds about 10 Jelly Bellies) and put in the cork
- sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS scalloped oval
- hole punched in one end with the 1/8″ Circle Punch
- Black Rhinestone applied to the other end of the tag, to mimic the 1/8″ hole
- ran Basic Black Baker’s Twine through the hole and tied the tag around the cork
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Watch this video from Stampin’ Up!:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!