Welcome to the October 2020 OSAT Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Trick or Treats, so we’re featuring Halloween projects, cards, and treat holders. I made a note card and treat holder using the Little Treats Bundle (Little Treats stamp set and Little Treat Box Dies,) Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
Be sure to hop all the way around to all the stops to see all the great projects this group has created for you today!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2020 OSAT October 2020 OSAT October 2020 OSAT
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5″ x 7″, then scored in half at 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-1/2″ x 3″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Little Treats stamp set:
- card sentiment and 3 spiders in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Real Red CS
- box sentiment and candies in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Real Red CS
Cut using the Little Treat Box Dies:
- box from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- both Real Red CS pieces
Colored using Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker:
- a straight line from each spider to the top of the die cut panel (I used a clear block as a straight edge.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- ribbon wrapped around the front of the card base and tied in a bow
- Real Red die cut adhered onto the front of the card base using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder
- box assembled by inserting tabs into the slots and glued in place
- Real Red die cut glued onto the front of the box
- box tied closed with a piece of ribbon
Here’s the October 2020 OSAT Blog Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Click the image below to see the sale:
stitched so sweetly
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!