What’s better in winter than a cup of hot cocoa? Today I’m sharing a card I made using the new Cup of Christmas Bundle (Cup of Christmas stamp set and Cup of Cheer Dies) and Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. You can use it as a Christmas card, but it’s really an all occasion winter themed card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Coastal Cabana card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White card stock (CS) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer (blue) cut to 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer (red) cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Cup of Christmas stamp set:
- YUM in Real Red and Coastal Cabana inks onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS – stacked close together – stamped this for 2 tags
Cut using the Cup of Cheer Dies:
- stamped tags (2)
- cups from scraps of DSP (2 different stripe patterns)
- solid candy canes from a scrap of Real Red CS (2)
- striped candy canes from a scrap of Whisper White CS (2)
- bows from a scrap of Real Red CS (2)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2 DSP layers glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White candy canes glued onto the Real Red candy canes
- candy canes glued onto the back of the cups
- tags glued onto the candy canes and cups
- bows glued onto the tags
- top right part of blue cup glued onto the bottom left part of the red cup
- cup assembly adhered onto the DSP layers using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Monster Bash Online Treat Holder Class by September 18:
- Make 6 adorable treat holders in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Monster Bash Suite on pages 52-54 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive the stamp set, dies, pre-cut kits, and Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/monster-bash-treat-holder-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!